"it's annoying that most guys don't like to cuddle after sex, they think that girls will get emotional or clingy" (M22 F22)

I've been having a fling with this girl for about 6 weeks now. It started off as a hookup, but its become more, I want something even more serious, and I'm about 99 percent sure she does too based on how she acts around me. Just one thing is in the back of my head and I want to make sure I'm not missing something incredibly obvious.

She's not super experienced with casual sex. I was her first Tinder hookup (I didn't believe her, she actually showed me her tinder), and either the second or third person that she's ever had sex with outside of a relationship. I think she sees me as a bit of a fuckboy. We've discussed body counts and mine was higher than hers.

I'm a good guy, and the vast majority of the time let a girl stay the night/cuddle with her even if it's nothing serious. The first time we were together after we were cuddling, she said something along the lines of "it's annoying that most other guys don't like to cuddle after sex, they think that girls will get emotional or clingy". She's said this or a variation of this three times total while we were cuddling, once very recently.

This could be one of three things imo:

  1. She had an experience where a guy didn't want to cuddle after sex. She's not saying anything important here
  2. She's projecting. She has feelings for me but doesn't know how I feel, and doesn't want me to think she's getting clingy (if I didn't have feelings for her, her behavior would definitely read as clingy, and so would mine if it was vice versa)
  3. She's trying to tell me that even though we do super intimate stuff like cuddle, hold hands, kiss goodbye, etc, it doesn't mean anything to her


Submitted December 05, 2021 at 12:49AM

I've been having a fling with this girl for about 6 weeks now. It started off as a hookup, but its become more, I want something even more serious, and I'm about 99 percent sure she does too based on how she acts around me. Just one thing is in the back of my head and I want to make sure I'm not missing something incredibly obvious.She's not super experienced with casual sex. I was her first Tinder hookup (I didn't believe her, she actually showed me her tinder), and either the second or third person that she's ever had sex with outside of a relationship. I think she sees me as a bit of a fuckboy. We've discussed body counts and mine was higher than hers.I'm a good guy, and the vast majority of the time let a girl stay the night/cuddle with her even if it's nothing serious. The first time we were together after we were cuddling, she said something along the lines of "it's annoying that most other guys don't like to cuddle after sex, they think that girls will get emotional or clingy". She's said this or a variation of this three times total while we were cuddling, once very recently.This could be one of three things imo:She had an experience where a guy didn't want to cuddle after sex. She's not saying anything important hereShe's projecting. She has feelings for me but doesn't know how I feel, and doesn't want me to think she's getting clingy (if I didn't have feelings for her, her behavior would definitely read as clingy, and so would mine if it was vice versa)She's trying to tell me that even though we do super intimate stuff like cuddle, hold hands, kiss goodbye, etc, it doesn't mean anything to her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.