Why do I feel unattractive just because I am a man?

Ok so im pretty sure that Im not trans but I feel like im just not as attractive as women, I feel like my body is boring and ugly compared to thier's. When I look in the mirror I think to myself "How the hell could a woman find this attractive"

It also doesn't help when many women (including straight) say that women's bodies are better looking while mens are boring, Apparently even straight women prefer looking at women lol.

It just sucks and in a way I kind of wished that male bodies were more sexualized, Even on naked subreddits it's the women who always get the attention while men don't.

I sometimes question if women are actually sexually attracted to us/our bodies. In a way I think women are attracted to our masculinity and personalites instead of our looks

To be honest the only demographic that has ever made me feel attractive are gay men, In fact I use to upload nudes to gay subreddit's and they really liked them (By the way I have no attraction to men)

Where as when I would upload a nude to a subreddit where im looking for a F I get zero attention



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 12:50AM

Ok so im pretty sure that Im not trans but I feel like im just not as attractive as women, I feel like my body is boring and ugly compared to thier's. When I look in the mirror I think to myself "How the hell could a woman find this attractive"It also doesn't help when many women (including straight) say that women's bodies are better looking while mens are boring, Apparently even straight women prefer looking at women lol.It just sucks and in a way I kind of wished that male bodies were more sexualized, Even on naked subreddits it's the women who always get the attention while men don't.I sometimes question if women are actually sexually attracted to us/our bodies. In a way I think women are attracted to our masculinity and personalites instead of our looksTo be honest the only demographic that has ever made me feel attractive are gay men, In fact I use to upload nudes to gay subreddit's and they really liked them (By the way I have no attraction to men)Where as when I would upload a nude to a subreddit where im looking for a F I get zero attention

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.