I was healing from RJ and this happened last night.

Long story short,So as I knew the guy who she have been with her before me. I used to suffer from RJ alot. But after having sex for the first time with her I was kinda in process of healing.

But then last night while talking about sex, I asked her about our experiences (whenever we got intimate sexually), I asked her did she ever orgasm when we had sex (not more than 2 times till now). Her answer shook me.

She said she got turned on for the first time when we were together the day before yesterday. And regarding orgasm, she kinda sensed that I would feel bad if she answers negatively so I guess she lied about reaching orgasm once (last week when we had sex)

Now I have these thoughts of being incapable of satisfying her and that is making me crazy.

Little about me, I was a virgin before her, and I have had sex couple of times with her. That too was felt like LEARNING, because I couldn't do it properly.

But now I am stuck with these thoughts of comparing her experience with me and with her previous partner

I need help to get over this.



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 12:41AM

Long story short,So as I knew the guy who she have been with her before me. I used to suffer from RJ alot. But after having sex for the first time with her I was kinda in process of healing.But then last night while talking about sex, I asked her about our experiences (whenever we got intimate sexually), I asked her did she ever orgasm when we had sex (not more than 2 times till now). Her answer shook me.She said she got turned on for the first time when we were together the day before yesterday. And regarding orgasm, she kinda sensed that I would feel bad if she answers negatively so I guess she lied about reaching orgasm once (last week when we had sex)Now I have these thoughts of being incapable of satisfying her and that is making me crazy.Little about me, I was a virgin before her, and I have had sex couple of times with her. That too was felt like LEARNING, because I couldn't do it properly.But now I am stuck with these thoughts of comparing her experience with me and with her previous partnerI need help to get over this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.