Using flavored lube on a condom for blowjobs

I just found out about flavored lube, as an alternative to flavored condoms, that can be used for oral sex, but I have a couple of questions I was hoping for help with:

  • Is it possible for water based flavored lube to react in a weird way with a non-latex based condom and cause any unpleasant sensation on the penis?
  • Does the combination of flavored lube with an unflavored condom leave a weird taste in the mouth, or cause any dental issues?

For reference, I'm looking at using water based lube, and Skyn non-latex condoms.



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 12:50AM

I just found out about flavored lube, as an alternative to flavored condoms, that can be used for oral sex, but I have a couple of questions I was hoping for help with:Is it possible for water based flavored lube to react in a weird way with a non-latex based condom and cause any unpleasant sensation on the penis?Does the combination of flavored lube with an unflavored condom leave a weird taste in the mouth, or cause any dental issues?For reference, I'm looking at using water based lube, and Skyn non-latex condoms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.