My GF tells me cum after 10-15 minutes?

I(27m) been dating a girl(27f) for a couple weeks now, and we took things very slow but had sex for the first last night and again this morning. Both times she had 2 orgasms within about 10-15 mins(plus lots of foreplay), I could have kept going a lot longer but she told me she wanted me to go ahead and cum, I was a bit taken aback but I obliged and pushed really hard making myself get off sooner.

I mean the sex is really good, and I'm not complaining, just never been hurried to orgasm before. Am I maybe doing something wrong or do some women just not want it too intense or for too long? I'm really thrown off.



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 12:28AM

I(27m) been dating a girl(27f) for a couple weeks now, and we took things very slow but had sex for the first last night and again this morning. Both times she had 2 orgasms within about 10-15 mins(plus lots of foreplay), I could have kept going a lot longer but she told me she wanted me to go ahead and cum, I was a bit taken aback but I obliged and pushed really hard making myself get off sooner.I mean the sex is really good, and I'm not complaining, just never been hurried to orgasm before. Am I maybe doing something wrong or do some women just not want it too intense or for too long? I'm really thrown off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.