How to have more physical contact on the second date?

I (20m) matched with a girl(20f) on tinder, went on a first date for a few drinks.

She seemed to have had a good time, I thought she was cute she laughed at my jokes, all that good stuff.

As I was walking her to her bus she was brushing against me laughing with me, things were looking up

I kind of just gave her an awkward hug to say bye, didn't really feel a kiss was on the cards.

We're going out again on Tuesday, any advice for being a bit more physical but don't want to make her uncomfortable



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 01:13AM

I (20m) matched with a girl(20f) on tinder, went on a first date for a few drinks.She seemed to have had a good time, I thought she was cute she laughed at my jokes, all that good stuff.As I was walking her to her bus she was brushing against me laughing with me, things were looking upI kind of just gave her an awkward hug to say bye, didn't really feel a kiss was on the cards.We're going out again on Tuesday, any advice for being a bit more physical but don't want to make her uncomfortable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.