/u/MusaMaka on What kinds of YouTubers/YouTube videos do you guys watch?

Games, (people like CaptainSauce GrayStillPlays and LaurenZSide) reddit videos (while doing other things) listen to music Political and atheist Youtubers (like Suris and Jimmy Snow <previously Mr Atheist>) Authertube (mainly Alexa Donne and Jenna Moreci) A lot of Cosplayers (Uptown Cosplay is my fav) A bunch of LGBTQ+ creators / commenter And A few random people (like iilluminaughtii pixilocks and iisuperwomenii)





November 04, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.