Don't want to put her off if I tell her my size

I don't want this post to come across crude or horrible in anyway and this is a really serious post, I'm not trying to impress anybody or big myself up, this is a genuine post I want advice on.

So I have recently started to date this girl, we hit it off from the start and we have both been honest and open about our relationships, she openly told me she has only been with two guys in which the sex she didn't enjoy because it was painful, so I asked why? I was thinking they must of been huge, but she said they wasn't, she does get wet but it's always really tight

So I was lost for words at this point and I didn't know what to say, she keeps trying to come onto me but I'm a little put off now incase we get into it and she doesn't enjoy it, have you ever experienced anything like this where its painful?

I haven't showed her my P yet and she doesn't know the size

I'm worried because I'm "Well blessed" so to speak and her ex was around 5-6 inches (she tells me)

I don't know what to say or do from here, I'm hoping somebody can help, is there something she can do to help this?

Any advice is appreciated thank you



Submitted November 05, 2021 at 12:13AM

I don't want this post to come across crude or horrible in anyway and this is a really serious post, I'm not trying to impress anybody or big myself up, this is a genuine post I want advice on.So I have recently started to date this girl, we hit it off from the start and we have both been honest and open about our relationships, she openly told me she has only been with two guys in which the sex she didn't enjoy because it was painful, so I asked why? I was thinking they must of been huge, but she said they wasn't, she does get wet but it's always really tightSo I was lost for words at this point and I didn't know what to say, she keeps trying to come onto me but I'm a little put off now incase we get into it and she doesn't enjoy it, have you ever experienced anything like this where its painful?I haven't showed her my P yet and she doesn't know the sizeI'm worried because I'm "Well blessed" so to speak and her ex was around 5-6 inches (she tells me)I don't know what to say or do from here, I'm hoping somebody can help, is there something she can do to help this?Any advice is appreciated thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.