They Lose Interest As Soon As We Start Texting

What the heck am I doing wrong?

Why do these girls match with me on dating apps only to almost instantly lose interest as soon as we start texting?

I always start with a “Hello, how are you?”

She goes “Fine, you?”

Me: “I’m fine too, hey, tell me a bit more about yourself”…

From here on the woman starts giving cold uninterested replies or full on ghosts me. WTF?!

I mean if she wasn’t interested in the first place then why match me back?!



Submitted November 05, 2021 at 12:11AM

What the heck am I doing wrong?Why do these girls match with me on dating apps only to almost instantly lose interest as soon as we start texting?I always start with a “Hello, how are you?”She goes “Fine, you?”Me: “I’m fine too, hey, tell me a bit more about yourself”…From here on the woman starts giving cold uninterested replies or full on ghosts me. WTF?!I mean if she wasn’t interested in the first place then why match me back?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.