Omg wat to do

So I was in this 18 and older hookup group and you have to be 18 and older to join and post.This guy messaged me cause I posted a picture of myself and he asked me if I’m really 18 I said yea.He said he was 16 and I look on his page and he’s saying he’s 18.I felt really weird even tho it’s a 2 year age difference and told him to fuck off and blocked him.Wat more could I do about this.I would only do stuff with a guy who’s 18 and older



Submitted November 14, 2021 at 11:43PM

So I was in this 18 and older hookup group and you have to be 18 and older to join and post.This guy messaged me cause I posted a picture of myself and he asked me if I’m really 18 I said yea.He said he was 16 and I look on his page and he’s saying he’s 18.I felt really weird even tho it’s a 2 year age difference and told him to fuck off and blocked him.Wat more could I do about this.I would only do stuff with a guy who’s 18 and older

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.