I am attracted towards my friends wife

Hi , I known a friends for few years, his wife, is looking after herself, and she is in good shape and she is in her 40s, I wasn’t attracted earlier, when she start to wear good clothing, and a make up, she looks more stunning, my wife is also very beautiful and my wife and her are good friends, my wife also noticed, change in her and she said maybe she likes you, my wife is very possessive, when she is around, mind games start to playing more in our friendship, I don’t know , what to do I have sexual urges towards her, even on dinners and other social gathers, we both look at each other, but I don’t how to handle this situation, sometimes I think it’s bad in friendship, sometimes I think stuff everything and just go for it, I can feel the vibes, but I have no clue about it, sometimes I really dreams about her….



Submitted November 14, 2021 at 11:43PM

Hi , I known a friends for few years, his wife, is looking after herself, and she is in good shape and she is in her 40s, I wasn’t attracted earlier, when she start to wear good clothing, and a make up, she looks more stunning, my wife is also very beautiful and my wife and her are good friends, my wife also noticed, change in her and she said maybe she likes you, my wife is very possessive, when she is around, mind games start to playing more in our friendship, I don’t know , what to do I have sexual urges towards her, even on dinners and other social gathers, we both look at each other, but I don’t how to handle this situation, sometimes I think it’s bad in friendship, sometimes I think stuff everything and just go for it, I can feel the vibes, but I have no clue about it, sometimes I really dreams about her….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.