It's been ten years

So, we're at a milestone, and I'm so, so glad. We've been through everything, even losing a child together (FYI I do not recommend eclampsia-bp goes up, mum goes to the er!)

I'm intending on ordering sushi, giving him as much beer as he wants and the kids are at my (beloved) MIL for the night. He's a very vanilla kind of man, but I would love some ideas to knock it out of the park for our anniversary!

Pertinent info- he's had a vasectomy, so no worries. Anal is good for him to give but he doesn't want to receive. I'm a little overweight- chubby, not obese.

Honestly, it doesn't even need to be sex, even pleasant seduction and foreplay ideas would be grand. I know there's tons out there we haven't tried! Hoping for new ideas to make my sweet man happy.



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 12:29AM

So, we're at a milestone, and I'm so, so glad. We've been through everything, even losing a child together (FYI I do not recommend eclampsia-bp goes up, mum goes to the er!)I'm intending on ordering sushi, giving him as much beer as he wants and the kids are at my (beloved) MIL for the night. He's a very vanilla kind of man, but I would love some ideas to knock it out of the park for our anniversary!Pertinent info- he's had a vasectomy, so no worries. Anal is good for him to give but he doesn't want to receive. I'm a little overweight- chubby, not obese.Honestly, it doesn't even need to be sex, even pleasant seduction and foreplay ideas would be grand. I know there's tons out there we haven't tried! Hoping for new ideas to make my sweet man happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.