would this indicate I like penis? or that my monkey brain likes to jack off And isn't too smart about it?

I got a cheap suction cup dildo to see if i liked giving it a blow job or hand job, it's hard to tell what I like, I was pretty sure I was Ace for a while there..

I have to admit it was fun sucking on it and finding ways to mess with it, lick, it but I never got a boner just an increased heart rate, and I don't know if that's because I like doing it or I wanted someone to do it to me.

I also tried giving it a hand job for about 12 minutes While listening to my favorite masturbation music, adding Lube is needed as friction got bad, and spit, and it felt kind of good but it also felt like I was just trying to masturbate and it just wasn't working, so that could explain some level of enjoyment.

what do you think? I really want to know I'm not honestly scared at this point

I'm out of shape, my heart rate at the end was 130 or 140 and I'm still kind of excited and a little shaky but I never got an erection



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 12:49AM

I got a cheap suction cup dildo to see if i liked giving it a blow job or hand job, it's hard to tell what I like, I was pretty sure I was Ace for a while there..I have to admit it was fun sucking on it and finding ways to mess with it, lick, it but I never got a boner just an increased heart rate, and I don't know if that's because I like doing it or I wanted someone to do it to me.I also tried giving it a hand job for about 12 minutes While listening to my favorite masturbation music, adding Lube is needed as friction got bad, and spit, and it felt kind of good but it also felt like I was just trying to masturbate and it just wasn't working, so that could explain some level of enjoyment.what do you think? I really want to know I'm not honestly scared at this pointI'm out of shape, my heart rate at the end was 130 or 140 and I'm still kind of excited and a little shaky but I never got an erection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.