/u/JasminePrincess28 on Just came out to my 'friend' on discord. Can you say something to make me feel good??

Not a good friend to keep around… đŸ˜¢ That’s so rude of them. Being Ace has nothing to do with being single or lonely or feeling like you can’t be with someone. I’m sure you’ll find someone. You’ll find better friends who won’t be rude or disrespectful of your sexuality. A lot of people don’t understand Asexuality, unfortunately when people don’t understand things they turn to making fun of it.. but that’s no excuse to be a butt wipe. You are valid and so it your sexuality.





October 30, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.