Should I be less invested in “body count?”

I’m 21f, and still a virgin. It isn’t a conciliatory choice and I’m not religious, but I don’t feel comfortable doing it with just anyone as it is a very personal and vulnerable thing.

I am the only one of my friends that still has the card of V, and my opinions differ from theirs on the topic.

Because I am so inexperienced, the idea of my partner being with a lot of women before me bugs me and it’s kind of an ‘ick,’ for lack of a better term. It isn’t a judgment thing. Like I don’t think less of them for it. It just puts me off because that means our views on the subject are different and he won’t feel the same way about it as I do.

My friends keep on telling me that it isn’t a big deal, that it’s better to have someone experienced because then it’ll be good, and that I’m being bitchy by having that opinion.

I just need some advice. Are my feelings wrong? Should I loosen up? (pun intended) AM I being judgy?

By ‘a lot’ I mean like 7+.



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 12:14AM

I’m 21f, and still a virgin. It isn’t a conciliatory choice and I’m not religious, but I don’t feel comfortable doing it with just anyone as it is a very personal and vulnerable thing.I am the only one of my friends that still has the card of V, and my opinions differ from theirs on the topic.Because I am so inexperienced, the idea of my partner being with a lot of women before me bugs me and it’s kind of an ‘ick,’ for lack of a better term. It isn’t a judgment thing. Like I don’t think less of them for it. It just puts me off because that means our views on the subject are different and he won’t feel the same way about it as I do.My friends keep on telling me that it isn’t a big deal, that it’s better to have someone experienced because then it’ll be good, and that I’m being bitchy by having that opinion.I just need some advice. Are my feelings wrong? Should I loosen up? (pun intended) AM I being judgy?By ‘a lot’ I mean like 7+.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.