Why do I hardly get matched anymore as a woman with decent men. Pre covid I didn't have this issue. I'm in San Francisco and wonder if covid has anything to do with this. Or is it my age?

I'm between 35-40F and I'm back using dating apps now. Pre covid, it was really easy to get plenty of dates.

I feel like it has not been easy anymore.

Is it because I'm 1.5 years older since covid started or is it because of covid that people aren't dating as much?

Also I wonder if many single people left the Bay area.

Something changed and I'm not sure how to address this.



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 12:04AM

I'm between 35-40F and I'm back using dating apps now. Pre covid, it was really easy to get plenty of dates.I feel like it has not been easy anymore.Is it because I'm 1.5 years older since covid started or is it because of covid that people aren't dating as much?Also I wonder if many single people left the Bay area.Something changed and I'm not sure how to address this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.