How to get a partner in high school.

(For some perspective im 16 male that is into all genders) I got to the point where i love myself and I really want to be in a relationship. My high school is for kids with anxiety and deppresion and my grade has litterly 7 kids. Im not saying its not possible to find someone there, its just there are only 2 girls that im not that into and im pretty sure all the guys are straight but maybe not.

I guess the point is, is there anyway to stsrt datting as a teen out of highschool?



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 11:56PM

(For some perspective im 16 male that is into all genders) I got to the point where i love myself and I really want to be in a relationship. My high school is for kids with anxiety and deppresion and my grade has litterly 7 kids. Im not saying its not possible to find someone there, its just there are only 2 girls that im not that into and im pretty sure all the guys are straight but maybe not.I guess the point is, is there anyway to stsrt datting as a teen out of highschool?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.