Where to even begin finding a 3rd for couples threesome?

I have always had an interest in wanting a threesome and my boyfriend has agreed, and now that we’ve talked about it I don’t really know where to go from here. How do you even approach the situation with someone you’re interested in to join? I don’t have anyone in mind right now, but if down the road we met someone, but also don’t want any strings attached.

So just looking for advice from couples that have experienced this, and could share your story and how you found your 3rd or what relationship you had with them/how you brought it up!?



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 11:52PM

I have always had an interest in wanting a threesome and my boyfriend has agreed, and now that we’ve talked about it I don’t really know where to go from here. How do you even approach the situation with someone you’re interested in to join? I don’t have anyone in mind right now, but if down the road we met someone, but also don’t want any strings attached.So just looking for advice from couples that have experienced this, and could share your story and how you found your 3rd or what relationship you had with them/how you brought it up!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.