/u/Stavias_Ace_Alt on Did anyone else discover they were asexual by prices of elimination?

honestly, I was the opposite of this. I was like - huh, well I don't really feel the need to date boys, but they boys I interact with regularly are all incapable of holding a good conversation so it must just be this batch that I don't like. But then I also feel exactly the same about girls, and I think my enby friend is literally the most beautiful person on the planet, so I must just be pansexual, right? Because I like all of them?

and then I had the latent realization that sexual attraction means you want to have actual body-on-body intercourse with people, not just hypothetically to make kids some indefinite point in the future but just. recreationally and stuff.

Yeah, that was a time.





October 28, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.