/u/TicTicTicEm on How do you feel about gender?

Yeah, it feel like it's more of a social construct than anything. I mean like the only affect it has is biologically. Why should that have any affect on you otherwise. As long as you are comfortable with it, then i don't think it should be as defining. I mean gender roles are oppressive and damaging to people. It makes women feel weak, or like objects. It makes Men feel pressured to be strong, and masculine. It makes people who don't confirm to either, and other things, feel confused, messed up, or lost. It's so damaging.





October 09, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.