/u/therockobservingtime on So...um... panicking a lot here, realised my family can never find out about me

I suggest you try to explain to him that people have no control over who they love and that liking both genders doesn't mean that they can't choose. After you've explained it to him you could feel safer coming out to him. But if he decides to stick to his guns and you need something more extreme I suggest two options, you either have to come out to him or take him to a lgbtq+ meeting, you'll probably have one near you that you can attend.

Sorry if this didn't help





October 22, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.