Liking the Guy or Just His Qualities

I need some insight.

I’ve been having trouble over the past couple of weeks discerning between actually liking a guy or just liking his characteristics and qualities.

I’ve usually been attracted to asshole guys in the past (I’m 20 and in university btw) but I’ve never been in a relationship.

There’s this guy who’s in the same community service club as me but we’ve only talked a few times and we went grocery shopping together once a few weeks ago but he’s different from the guys I’ve liked in the past.

I like a lot of his qualities- quiet confidence, kind to people, calm, witty, dry sense of humor (which I personally like)

And at first, I thought I had a crush on him but the more I think about it, I can’t tell if I’m attracted to him specifically or just his qualities and whether or not I would like his qualities on a different guy. I think he’s physically attractive too but I just can’t tell what’s actually going on.

And then I think that I don’t really know him enough to even actually like him either.

I hope this makes sense, just want to get your input!



Submitted October 23, 2021 at 12:16AM

I need some insight.I’ve been having trouble over the past couple of weeks discerning between actually liking a guy or just liking his characteristics and qualities.I’ve usually been attracted to asshole guys in the past (I’m 20 and in university btw) but I’ve never been in a relationship.There’s this guy who’s in the same community service club as me but we’ve only talked a few times and we went grocery shopping together once a few weeks ago but he’s different from the guys I’ve liked in the past.I like a lot of his qualities- quiet confidence, kind to people, calm, witty, dry sense of humor (which I personally like)And at first, I thought I had a crush on him but the more I think about it, I can’t tell if I’m attracted to him specifically or just his qualities and whether or not I would like his qualities on a different guy. I think he’s physically attractive too but I just can’t tell what’s actually going on.And then I think that I don’t really know him enough to even actually like him either.I hope this makes sense, just want to get your input!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.