/u/SaxAppeal on SUMMONING ALL THE DEMISEXUALS!

Demi is more like a specific subset of ace, so you don’t necessarily have to pick one or the other. I came to identify as ace through demisexuality myself because of my singular long term relationship and retrospective lack of attraction to anyone other than my partner ever before. I’d never really heard of either term before coming across demisexuality so I’m not the best model for your question though. You can always just use grey ace if you’re not sure as that encompasses the uncertainty, and if you end up becoming attracted to someone because of a deep emotional connection then you know demi fits at that point. Also length of time doesn’t really matter, you could become attracted to someone after one long romantic night or after a long platonic friendship and either would be valid as demi!





October 13, 2021 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.