I am (F) I am currently hooking up with (M) who wants me to start being less submissive and more dominant.

I’m making this post because I am genuinely looking for ideas/suggestions on some things I can do and how I can start “controlling” him in the bedroom so to speak. I’ve been sending him certain texts trying to egg it on, and I am making a lot of our conversations geared towards more of my own enjoyment, instead of his. He sent me a picture of himself in a collar when he used to be with a pro dom, and I was surprised to see that I really really liked it.

Submissive dudes, let me know!!!!



Submitted October 14, 2021 at 12:57AM

I’m making this post because I am genuinely looking for ideas/suggestions on some things I can do and how I can start “controlling” him in the bedroom so to speak. I’ve been sending him certain texts trying to egg it on, and I am making a lot of our conversations geared towards more of my own enjoyment, instead of his. He sent me a picture of himself in a collar when he used to be with a pro dom, and I was surprised to see that I really really liked it.Submissive dudes, let me know!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.