I get overly turned on by scratching my nipple through my shirt

I'm a 23 year old female with (38FF) breasts and for some reason scratching my nipples over my t-shirt get's me unbelievably turned on. like I can't do it or I'll get way too aroused.

what is this? why?



Submitted October 14, 2021 at 12:49AM

I'm a 23 year old female with (38FF) breasts and for some reason scratching my nipples over my t-shirt get's me unbelievably turned on. like I can't do it or I'll get way too aroused.what is this? why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.