Do you think I should ask her out?

Hey, so I work in IT and a when talking to a girl at work we started to get a long. After talking for a bit about work and fixing her IT issue she mentioned that she played warzone. I asked if she wanted to play we have played a few times and message a lot in and out of work.

We have had a good few personal conversations and seem to be getting on well and going to lunch together, where I had accidentally found out she had been on my FB and she wouldn't give an excuse as to why.

She then started to go through something and was upset because of it. I continued to speak to her as she took a few days off but didn't want to make a move as it didn't seem right but did everything I could to comfort her.

It has been a week or so since this and she seems okay now so we have still be talking including watching films over discord ending in her sleeping on the call.

During talks she has explained how she is usually shy but it comfortable with me and has no issues talking to me. But I don't know if she likes me or is just a but of a flirt with laughing at all my jokes and just generally being on the same wavelength alot of the time.

I have not been in a relationship for a few years due to a bad break up but I have started to really like her and just trying to figure out if I should ask her out.

The only downside I can see if that it would be awkward and would make it really weird if I have to help her with anything IT related. Another this that could be stopping me from asking her out is that she is way out of my league I am a big guy who looks like an IT guy and she is sorry to say it but Hot.

And over the last days we have started to speak less and I don't know of that is because I have wasted my chance.

What do you guys reckon I should do?



Submitted October 14, 2021 at 12:12AM

Hey, so I work in IT and a when talking to a girl at work we started to get a long. After talking for a bit about work and fixing her IT issue she mentioned that she played warzone. I asked if she wanted to play we have played a few times and message a lot in and out of work.We have had a good few personal conversations and seem to be getting on well and going to lunch together, where I had accidentally found out she had been on my FB and she wouldn't give an excuse as to why.She then started to go through something and was upset because of it. I continued to speak to her as she took a few days off but didn't want to make a move as it didn't seem right but did everything I could to comfort her.It has been a week or so since this and she seems okay now so we have still be talking including watching films over discord ending in her sleeping on the call.During talks she has explained how she is usually shy but it comfortable with me and has no issues talking to me. But I don't know if she likes me or is just a but of a flirt with laughing at all my jokes and just generally being on the same wavelength alot of the time.I have not been in a relationship for a few years due to a bad break up but I have started to really like her and just trying to figure out if I should ask her out.The only downside I can see if that it would be awkward and would make it really weird if I have to help her with anything IT related. Another this that could be stopping me from asking her out is that she is way out of my league I am a big guy who looks like an IT guy and she is sorry to say it but Hot.And over the last days we have started to speak less and I don't know of that is because I have wasted my chance.What do you guys reckon I should do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.