/u/RedVamp2020 on How do y’all feel about Yasmin Beniot’s(who is aro-ace) asexuality themed lingerie line?

Not really. As a sex favorable/positive Ace who actually really loves the aesthetic of lingerie, it makes me happy seeing something that represents my part of the community and says that just because we’re asexual doesn’t mean we all hate sex or are all virgins/celibates who are just using this label as a way of avoiding saying we’re unworthy or undesirable.





October 30, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.