I’m a woman in my late 20s and I’ve done the unthinkable… after a lifetime of never wanting marriage/kids, that’s all I want.

However, I live in a small town, and everyone is either married or they have 5 different children with several different women, are single/immature/players.

How do I find this kind of man? What green flags do you look for? I’ve never wanted this, ever, and have never dated accordingly or even thought about it, but now I’m feeling a pain in my stomach while watching all the parents with their little trick or treaters. I feel like it’s hopeless



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 11:59PM

However, I live in a small town, and everyone is either married or they have 5 different children with several different women, are single/immature/players.How do I find this kind of man? What green flags do you look for? I’ve never wanted this, ever, and have never dated accordingly or even thought about it, but now I’m feeling a pain in my stomach while watching all the parents with their little trick or treaters. I feel like it’s hopeless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.