I don't know what to do with this girl

(16M) here, i invited this girl for Halloween 2 weeks ago, and she accepted it( we like each other btw she confessed me.), but the problem is her mom, she is very strict with her and her social life. Few days ago she told me that her mom didn't let her go out but she'll try to find a way to change her mind about going out this Halloween, today ask her how did it went, but she told me again that her mother didn't give her permission despite of trying everything. I know this is not an excuse bc she is always honest with me and also bc she texted about how mad she is with her mom and the rules imposed.

So guys idk what do to, should I move on? I really would like to spend more time with her besides the school, but her mother's rules is making it impossible for both of us.

What would you guys do in this scenario?



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 11:55PM

(16M) here, i invited this girl for Halloween 2 weeks ago, and she accepted it( we like each other btw she confessed me.), but the problem is her mom, she is very strict with her and her social life. Few days ago she told me that her mom didn't let her go out but she'll try to find a way to change her mind about going out this Halloween, today ask her how did it went, but she told me again that her mother didn't give her permission despite of trying everything. I know this is not an excuse bc she is always honest with me and also bc she texted about how mad she is with her mom and the rules imposed.So guys idk what do to, should I move on? I really would like to spend more time with her besides the school, but her mother's rules is making it impossible for both of us.What would you guys do in this scenario?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.