My gf begs for sex after less than a minute or two of going down on her; how can I make this longer?

My personal favorite thing to do is give head to a girl, it’s always been my favorite and I like to think I’m good at it.

My girlfriend likes when I go down on her which I’m often doing but after just like a minute or so she is already begging to be fucked.

I’m not always able to get her off via PIV so this feels directly counterintuitive to what I try to do, I try to get her off via head but she doesn’t last long before she’s begging for PIV

How can I prolong giving head without making her feel annoyed that I’m not listening to what she wants? Could this also mean I’m not satisfying her with head? What’s making her beg so fast?



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 12:37AM

My personal favorite thing to do is give head to a girl, it’s always been my favorite and I like to think I’m good at it.My girlfriend likes when I go down on her which I’m often doing but after just like a minute or so she is already begging to be fucked.I’m not always able to get her off via PIV so this feels directly counterintuitive to what I try to do, I try to get her off via head but she doesn’t last long before she’s begging for PIVHow can I prolong giving head without making her feel annoyed that I’m not listening to what she wants? Could this also mean I’m not satisfying her with head? What’s making her beg so fast?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.