/u/LittleLylah on I’m so fucking confused. What is my brain doing

Okay so sexuality has nothing to do with hormones! You should be A-okay there. No matter where you decide you fit in on any identity spectrum, you aren’t weird! Tons of us have this experience. Depending on how familiar you are with this community, there’s also a different between your sexuality and your romantic nature (if you will.) it’s common for people to crave romantic affection but not necessarily want to have sex. It’s also common for people to not want either. Based on your experiences, I’d say you’re panromantic asexual, like me:) but it’s up to you! And if you aren’t sure yet or your feelings change, that’s okay too! No one is ever going to tell you that you can’t.





October 30, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.