Love interest saying i should keep talking to other girls

Is it okay for a girl you're interested in to tell you that you should keep on talking to other girls since she is also talking to other boys?

When she told me this, at first, i told her that I won't talk to any other girls since she is the one for me. However that statement kept on bothering so after a days a made a resolution and i told her that she was right and she just laugh about it. As a result, i started talking to other girls but it's too early to judge if i made a right decision.

Have you guys be in this situation? What happened?



Submitted October 12, 2021 at 01:15AM

Is it okay for a girl you're interested in to tell you that you should keep on talking to other girls since she is also talking to other boys?When she told me this, at first, i told her that I won't talk to any other girls since she is the one for me. However that statement kept on bothering so after a days a made a resolution and i told her that she was right and she just laugh about it. As a result, i started talking to other girls but it's too early to judge if i made a right decision.Have you guys be in this situation? What happened?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.