He says goodnight early and turns off his active status right after

We have been exclusively dating for almost 2 months and made it clear we’re not going to see anyone else. It was only 10pm and he tells me he usually sleeps around that time, i gave him the benefit of the doubt bc he’s in college. Its when he turns off his active status, i start to overthink alot.

Do i have the right to ask him why? Should I just let him be? What can i do to feel secure?

(M and F in our 20’s)



Submitted October 12, 2021 at 12:04AM

We have been exclusively dating for almost 2 months and made it clear we’re not going to see anyone else. It was only 10pm and he tells me he usually sleeps around that time, i gave him the benefit of the doubt bc he’s in college. Its when he turns off his active status, i start to overthink alot.Do i have the right to ask him why? Should I just let him be? What can i do to feel secure?(M and F in our 20’s)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.