How to tell partner about intoxication fetish? (24F)

So I (24F) have a huge thing for control / domination kinks (think hypnosis, mind control etc). I’m also generally quite submissive in bed and really into consensual non-consent.

I get incredible turned on when I’m drunk, and want nothing but for my partner to take me then and there.

However, there’s a few issues here

  1. It’s hard to get intoxicated and I’m horrible at playing up intoxication. Alcohol is expensive where I am, and drugs are out of the picture for us. My alcohol tolerance is also generally quite high, and I have difficulty playing up the loss of inhibitions which I crave.

  2. We come from a conservative culture (Asia). It took a lot of persuading for my partner to try choking me, but even then he was quite apprehensive and cautious.

All in all I’d really appreciate any tips to start this conversation!



Submitted October 25, 2021 at 12:58AM

So I (24F) have a huge thing for control / domination kinks (think hypnosis, mind control etc). I’m also generally quite submissive in bed and really into consensual non-consent.I get incredible turned on when I’m drunk, and want nothing but for my partner to take me then and there.However, there’s a few issues hereIt’s hard to get intoxicated and I’m horrible at playing up intoxication. Alcohol is expensive where I am, and drugs are out of the picture for us. My alcohol tolerance is also generally quite high, and I have difficulty playing up the loss of inhibitions which I crave.We come from a conservative culture (Asia). It took a lot of persuading for my partner to try choking me, but even then he was quite apprehensive and cautious.All in all I’d really appreciate any tips to start this conversation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.