Alpha Male or Beta Male?

This is a question for the ladies browsing this subreddit, but the fellas can answer too if they'd like...

Do you believe there is such a thing as an Alpha Male or a Beta Male in Human beings? And if so, how would you characterize such categories of man? Also do not forget to mention which of the two types do you specifically find attractive for a potential partner?

No 'everybody is unique' answers please, but if you must then TYPE ALL CAPS or give me a ❄️ emoji. lmao. cheers!



Submitted October 25, 2021 at 12:12AM

This is a question for the ladies browsing this subreddit, but the fellas can answer too if they'd like...Do you believe there is such a thing as an Alpha Male or a Beta Male in Human beings? And if so, how would you characterize such categories of man? Also do not forget to mention which of the two types do you specifically find attractive for a potential partner?No 'everybody is unique' answers please, but if you must then TYPE ALL CAPS or give me a ❄️ emoji. lmao. cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.