How to Netflix and chill with a guy

I have a Netflix date on Friday. I feel like every time I’m watching a movie with a guy idk how to move from Netflix to “chill”.

Usually the guy starts moving his hands around my body and I can’t pay attention to the movie. I start to get really horny. But I just sit there normal and idk what to do?

Should I like start touching him back? Go in for the kiss? I just feel really awkward sometimes.



Submitted October 21, 2021 at 12:45AM

I have a Netflix date on Friday. I feel like every time I’m watching a movie with a guy idk how to move from Netflix to “chill”.Usually the guy starts moving his hands around my body and I can’t pay attention to the movie. I start to get really horny. But I just sit there normal and idk what to do?Should I like start touching him back? Go in for the kiss? I just feel really awkward sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.