Can women still enjoy sex even if they don’t finish?

I’ve (18m) had sex with my girlfriend (20f) a few times times and it turns out she loves rough the most. When I pick her up, pull her hair, choke her, talk dirty, pound it from the back, and slap her ass.

I’ve never made her finish but she always asks for more and rounds. (I’ve never gotten the full amount of time to fuck her because we always get interrupted by parents at our houses or people in public when doing it in the car.

I want her to finish though that’s my goal, any tips?



Submitted October 21, 2021 at 12:27AM

I’ve (18m) had sex with my girlfriend (20f) a few times times and it turns out she loves rough the most. When I pick her up, pull her hair, choke her, talk dirty, pound it from the back, and slap her ass.I’ve never made her finish but she always asks for more and rounds. (I’ve never gotten the full amount of time to fuck her because we always get interrupted by parents at our houses or people in public when doing it in the car.I want her to finish though that’s my goal, any tips?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.