/u/tabelschnasse on Does anyone else get sad/mad when one of their favourite (Tv show/movie) characters has sex?

ugh yes. my favourite characters tend to be the ones without romantic interests. so when they've gone several seasons or movies without a partner and then suddenly they kiss I'm like nooo why must you ruin it! damn you, screenwriters :'(

one character that hurt pretty bad was loki... he's my all time fave mcu character and went through several movies and arcs just fine. his character is so well written and his motivations and everything is fleshed out as it is, and in his series he just went full teenager... it just doesn't make sense to me, at all. i was so happy to get to see him again after infinity war (still hurts to this day ugh) but the series just made it worse tbh.

two other faves of mine are tuffnut from httyd and krel from 3below. if dreamworks messes it up by giving them romantic interests in some sort of spinoff, i swear i will set fire to their animation building or something





September 25, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.