Its not your fault you're having a hard time finding people on Dating apps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4-x38uunw

SO I watched this video not too long ago after I finally quit dating apps (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, Kippo, HUD, OKCupid) And it turns out that MOST dating apps are controlled by a f**king algorithim, TLDR: If you pick someone with tattoos you'll just get recommended people with more tattoos basically

SO yeah, hoping I can find the right person, IN person



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 12:04AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4-x38uunwSO I watched this video not too long ago after I finally quit dating apps (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, Kippo, HUD, OKCupid) And it turns out that MOST dating apps are controlled by a f**king algorithim, TLDR: If you pick someone with tattoos you'll just get recommended people with more tattoos basicallySO yeah, hoping I can find the right person, IN person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.