Should I be with this girl?

After my breakup in February, I met this girl online we were good friends and now we are more than friends. We are not in a commitment but we do really love and care about each other. We have had sex and we share a great bond too.

The problem is I am kind of stuck, I had my share of heartbreaks in the past and this girl I am with right now she has never been in a relationship, she just had casual sex with 8-9 partners in last 4 years. Can I really trust her if she can fuck with some other guy she calls friend after being high on pot? And the worst part is how she tells me her stories in graphic detail which really bothers me as I have feelings for her now. (All these adventures are before we came together)

What I feel is she doesn't resist sex, am I wasting my time with this girl or should I have faith in her ? I am really really confused please help me and yes I had multiple partners too, 5 to be approx but I had a relationship, sex was never the main goal.

So again should I be with her, slowly try to come in some sort of commitment, or let it go ?

We share this bond since last 5-6 months and I have met her twice but we talk daily whenever we get time and surely at night without fail.

Please help



Submitted September 25, 2021 at 11:54PM

After my breakup in February, I met this girl online we were good friends and now we are more than friends. We are not in a commitment but we do really love and care about each other. We have had sex and we share a great bond too.The problem is I am kind of stuck, I had my share of heartbreaks in the past and this girl I am with right now she has never been in a relationship, she just had casual sex with 8-9 partners in last 4 years. Can I really trust her if she can fuck with some other guy she calls friend after being high on pot? And the worst part is how she tells me her stories in graphic detail which really bothers me as I have feelings for her now. (All these adventures are before we came together)What I feel is she doesn't resist sex, am I wasting my time with this girl or should I have faith in her ? I am really really confused please help me and yes I had multiple partners too, 5 to be approx but I had a relationship, sex was never the main goal.So again should I be with her, slowly try to come in some sort of commitment, or let it go ?We share this bond since last 5-6 months and I have met her twice but we talk daily whenever we get time and surely at night without fail.Please help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.