GF doesn't want kids EVER

I(28M) started dating this girl(27F)about two months ago. Things are going super super great. We vibe so well but there is one little red flag. She told me she loves kid but doesn't see herself having one ever.

I told her, "hey you say that now, but you never know later in life you might really want to have one" but she tells me nahh no way

Im making a long term commitment with this girl I feel like she's the one but that kid topic is really throwing me off a little. Don't get me wrong I don't want any kids now but later in my late 30s I'm sure I would want one.

This is the first girl I ever clicked with from the start so I'm thinking breaking up over something like that ain't really an option.

What do y'all think?!



Submitted September 25, 2021 at 11:52PM

I(28M) started dating this girl(27F)about two months ago. Things are going super super great. We vibe so well but there is one little red flag. She told me she loves kid but doesn't see herself having one ever.I told her, "hey you say that now, but you never know later in life you might really want to have one" but she tells me nahh no wayIm making a long term commitment with this girl I feel like she's the one but that kid topic is really throwing me off a little. Don't get me wrong I don't want any kids now but later in my late 30s I'm sure I would want one.This is the first girl I ever clicked with from the start so I'm thinking breaking up over something like that ain't really an option.What do y'all think?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.