/u/Rsbbit060404 on For those that get them - do y'all enjoy having crushed on others?

I think I get them? I don't really understand them. I mean, I like people, but what the hell is romance and romantic crushes? For me, I just think my "crushes" are just a strong urge to be with someone, but not necessarily in a romantic sense. That strong urge by the way feels horrible. A strong urge to constantly be around someone, touch them, not in a sexual way, and constantly want to talk to them. IS NOT PLEASANT! But I guess I've just gotten used to it. It's my life. I guess it is my way of showing attraction? I don't know it's confusing as hell.





September 18, 2021 at 01:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.