/u/Gilolitan on What does being asexual *add* to your life?

There's less criteria to worry about for sexual encounters. As long as we're into it, healthy, share similar sex philosophy, and are actually good at having sex?; it's golden. No ephemeral sensation of "attraction" for me to whine about making it so hard to find encounters like I've seen so oddly often.

Being aroused is really distracting and I'm glad it doesn't happen at random simply by seeing people.

I can say that nudity should be perfectly normal and roll my eyes at society without feeling like a hypocrite wherever I see a cute girl or something.

I genuinely enjoy that my reaction to seeing someone cute is "Oh my goodness, wow! :D" and that it doesn't really go further than that, so it's really easy to give people compliments without it turning awkward.

Everything else I can think of is aro related ♤





September 18, 2021 at 01:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.