Anyone kinda of a late bloomer of sexual urges?

during my middle to high school years I wasn't into dating..

then a couple years later probably sophomore year of college man I hormones went off the roof looking for girls.. I started dating a girl during my Junior year of university and everytime we hangout we would always trying to have screw (we had intercourse about 3 to 5 times a week. Our sexual chemistry was off the roof but we only lasted 6 to 7 months then I broke up with her

Then another 6 months have gone by after breakup then my urges are coming back

Is it normal?



Submitted September 18, 2021 at 02:44AM

during my middle to high school years I wasn't into dating..then a couple years later probably sophomore year of college man I hormones went off the roof looking for girls.. I started dating a girl during my Junior year of university and everytime we hangout we would always trying to have screw (we had intercourse about 3 to 5 times a week. Our sexual chemistry was off the roof but we only lasted 6 to 7 months then I broke up with herThen another 6 months have gone by after breakup then my urges are coming backIs it normal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.