/u/Ace2991 on Anyone else thought that they’d like sex but then realized they were mainly asexual?

For me when I was a little girl I used to hump things and discovered something felt good. I then had a huge crush on a actor but in real life he was engaged so I got my heartbroken and I decided to make my own boyfriend up basing him off the actors face and body. So I didn't think anything was off with me until I had sex and experimented with different guys with sex. Nothing worked and I was often met with haven't had good sex yet but I did. I mean "good sex" is o different opinions anyway. I was never aroused during any of my sexual encounter's. But I've realized I have a connection to aegosexuality. I've at times struggled with having feeling's of negativity towards sex because it's a frustrating having a sex drive and not being able to get physical pleasure from partnered sex. For the most part I think sex is a beautiful thing, its mainly when I start hating myself for who I am is when I say things or think things sexual give me bad feelings. If that makes sense.





September 29, 2021 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.