Could use some help with my bumble bio (been getting matches but not as many messages)

Got lost on a subway in Japan. Could use someone who has a better sense of direction so I don't end up in another country next time.

Traits: Ambitious, Loyal, and some say I could be funny 🤷🏽‍♂️

Job: Radiation Therapist, Day trader

Hobbies: Cars, DJ, adventurer, nap enthusiast



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 12:13AM

Got lost on a subway in Japan. Could use someone who has a better sense of direction so I don't end up in another country next time.Traits: Ambitious, Loyal, and some say I could be funny 🤷🏽‍♂️Job: Radiation Therapist, Day traderHobbies: Cars, DJ, adventurer, nap enthusiast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.