Shallow vagina or Vaginimus? How can you tell the difference?

I’ve (24F) been sexually active since I was a teenager and one constant problem I seem to have is that when my partner penetrates me… it ALWAYS hurts. I’ve had multiple guys say that they can’t go any further and at first I thought maybe they were trying to brag, and say they’re too big for me or whatever but I’ve realised this comment happens even when I’m with girls and they use their fingers.

Even in non sexual scenarios, like at the doctor, it seems they hit a ‘wall’ very quickly too.

Not to get too off topic but my first time wasn’t exactly pleasant and I’m now wondering if it’s a defensive response I didn’t know I was doing? Clenching up unintentionally to stop them going in? Or is my vagina just shallow? How can you tell?

Please only serious replies in the comments, I’m genuinely wondering what’s wrong with me.



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 12:43AM

I’ve (24F) been sexually active since I was a teenager and one constant problem I seem to have is that when my partner penetrates me… it ALWAYS hurts. I’ve had multiple guys say that they can’t go any further and at first I thought maybe they were trying to brag, and say they’re too big for me or whatever but I’ve realised this comment happens even when I’m with girls and they use their fingers.Even in non sexual scenarios, like at the doctor, it seems they hit a ‘wall’ very quickly too.Not to get too off topic but my first time wasn’t exactly pleasant and I’m now wondering if it’s a defensive response I didn’t know I was doing? Clenching up unintentionally to stop them going in? Or is my vagina just shallow? How can you tell?Please only serious replies in the comments, I’m genuinely wondering what’s wrong with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.