Is it possible to find a girl who is ok with us sharing a guy? (messed up bisexual question)

This might sound odd and weird for you, but as a bi sexual guy I find that I have to hide my homo side of that bi sexuality. Honestly in my experiences, women are incredibly turned off by the fact you have been sexually involved with men as opposed to men who think lesbian sex is hot, it just doesn't hit the same with girls when you are dating them.

Now being 23, I spent most of my youth in juvenile detention and during those years...I didn't drop the soap but I started willingly getting with guys in there just to combat the horniness and how alone and hopeless I felt, thing is I started to really like it. at least where I'm from, having sex in jail or juvy isn't considered gay, it's just considered ''prison sex''

Once I came out at 18, I wanted to get with women to make up for lost time and just to see, talk to women because is not something I had done in years. I will never again commit a crime and I just want to enjoy my time in this world and I started dating.

That being said, I'm wild sexually. I like group sex, sex with other people, and all these things mainly cause this has been my experience sexually, I never had a normal vision or romantic vision of sex. I would say that I do need therapy because maybe my brain has normalized those things but I'm not sure if therapy can help you with that.

My biggest fantasy? I want to share a guy with my gf, maybe like a dom or something but it is something that I at least want to do once. I want to suck a dick with her lmao

I have never expressed this to any girl but I do hope to one day but from my experiences talking to women, I feel like this is an impossible dynamic to satisfy...at least like once



Submitted September 22, 2021 at 12:30AM

This might sound odd and weird for you, but as a bi sexual guy I find that I have to hide my homo side of that bi sexuality. Honestly in my experiences, women are incredibly turned off by the fact you have been sexually involved with men as opposed to men who think lesbian sex is hot, it just doesn't hit the same with girls when you are dating them.Now being 23, I spent most of my youth in juvenile detention and during those years...I didn't drop the soap but I started willingly getting with guys in there just to combat the horniness and how alone and hopeless I felt, thing is I started to really like it. at least where I'm from, having sex in jail or juvy isn't considered gay, it's just considered ''prison sex''Once I came out at 18, I wanted to get with women to make up for lost time and just to see, talk to women because is not something I had done in years. I will never again commit a crime and I just want to enjoy my time in this world and I started dating.That being said, I'm wild sexually. I like group sex, sex with other people, and all these things mainly cause this has been my experience sexually, I never had a normal vision or romantic vision of sex. I would say that I do need therapy because maybe my brain has normalized those things but I'm not sure if therapy can help you with that.My biggest fantasy? I want to share a guy with my gf, maybe like a dom or something but it is something that I at least want to do once. I want to suck a dick with her lmaoI have never expressed this to any girl but I do hope to one day but from my experiences talking to women, I feel like this is an impossible dynamic to satisfy...at least like once

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.