Dating as an adult (f29) during this pandemic is complaining about everything and just wishing our life to be back to normal ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don’t know about your experiences but after talking to some people at my age , we all kinda wish to have our normal life back which is pretty cool. And we complain about everything like “I just wish blah blah..”

I also love these kind of talks where we openly speak about mental health and the importance of choosing peace.

I mean I got a fair share of horny and rude people which is kinda normal. Lol but yeah .

Haha that’s all ๐Ÿ˜‚



Submitted September 21, 2021 at 11:59PM

I don’t know about your experiences but after talking to some people at my age , we all kinda wish to have our normal life back which is pretty cool. And we complain about everything like “I just wish blah blah..”I also love these kind of talks where we openly speak about mental health and the importance of choosing peace.I mean I got a fair share of horny and rude people which is kinda normal. Lol but yeah .Haha that’s all ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.