/u/zeppe_zgz on Asexual professor rant

I can understand people who fall for each other organically even if there is a power difference issue in place... But if the PhD student is dating 1st semester students consistently, as this is a behavioural pattern, that seems predatorial to me. Makes me wonder whether he seeks taking advantage of the power dynamic or the inexperience of the young students. That for me is the real issue.

Edit to add, that is also what makes the comments OP is referring to so bad since they help making this situation seem unavoidable and normal.





August 08, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.